What are the benefits of vector inverters?
The vector AC inverter can ensure that the voltage from the conventional power supply is too high or too low and will not damage the machine. Make the power inverter convert DC (direct current) into AC (alternating current), which is used for the better function of the device.
The benefits of vector AC inverters:
1. Advanced vector motor control algorithm, advanced and advanced motor control; open loop V/F and SVC control, closed loop FVC control.
2. Rated high torque: 150% when SVC is 0.5 Hz; 180% when FVC is 0 Hz.
3. High-power design (0.7kW-710kW), supports various motor configurations, supports multiple encoders, and can achieve higher closed-loop control.
4. Vector inverter integrates speed control, torque control and position control, and can be widely used for synchronization and inverter motor control.
5. Independent air duct design, long life, large air volume cooling fan improves the cooling efficiency of the inverter and ensures the stable operation of the inverter.
JACT—— vector inverter manufacturer, mainly engaged in the research, development, production, sales and service of inverter inverters. Provide customers with practical products and convenient services, as well as tailor-made products and comprehensive solutions for specific industries.