Servo driver control method introduction
Servo driver is a human activity that controls the generated motion and the motion of an object in order to satisfy a certain purpose. The so-called Servo driver refers to the effective control of the position, speed and acceleration of the movement of an object. This kind of control has been popularized in various fields. Servo driver system refers to a feedback control system used to accurately follow or reproduce a certain process.
Servo driver can be roughly divided into the following items:
1. Command part: output device of action command signal
2. Drive part: a device that receives the output of the command part and drives the actuator (such as a motor) to act
3. Feedback part: a device that detects the execution structure or load status
4. Actuator: receive the output signal of the drive part to generate torque, position and other statesway to control.
Generally, servo has three control modes: speed control mode, torque control mode, and position control mode.
1. Speed control
1) Speed system means that the motor runs according to the given speed command.
2) The application of speed control is quite wide-ranging. There are: continuous speed regulation system that requires rapid seat ringing; closed-loop positioning system by the upper position; system that requires rapid switching of multiple hurdle speeds.
3) Normally the servo speed reference is an analog quantity, that is, the magnitude of the analog quantity determines the magnitude of the given speed, and the positive or negative determines the motor response depends on the speed command gain (Pn300).
2. Torque control
1) Non-speed control, controlling the output torque is the typical torque control.
2) Often used in tension control and other occasions
3) The input is an analog quantity, and the relationship between the magnitude of the analog quantity and the torque depends on the torque command gain.
4) Example: Assuming that the user sets Pn400 to be 100, it indicates that the output torque of the motor can reach 100% of its rated torque when an analog value of 10ν is input.
3. Position control
Position control is widely used in various positioning occasions and can directly replace various stepping transmission systems. Generally, the servo performs position control by receiving pulses. The number of pulses determines the position, and the frequency of the pulses determines the speed of the motor. The position equivalent of a pulse depends on the mechanical structure and electronic gear.
Jact-Servo driver manufacturer, the Servo driver produced by it has stable performance, good quality and low price. In addition, it is also a large Servo driver Brand Agent. If you want an agent, this is a good choice.