What is the low voltage speed regulation of the servo motor?Low-voltage DC servo motor driver speed regulation, often brushed DC motor speed regulation, according to the speed equation of the DC motor, the speed n=(armature voltage U-voltage current Ia*internal resistance Ra)÷(constant Ce*air gap flux Φ ), because the internal resistance Ra of the armature is very small, so the voltage and current Ia * internal resistance Ra ≈ 0, so the speed n = (armature voltage U) ÷ (constant Ce * air gap magnetic flux Φ), as long as the air gap magnetic By adjusting the armature voltage U under a constant Φ, the speed n of the DC motor can be adjusted; or by adjusting the air gap flux Φ under a constant armature voltage U, the speed n of the motor can also be adjusted. The former is called constant torque. Jact-China DC server system supplier is also the China DC servo motor Agent to introduce you to what kind of servo motor low voltage speed regulation is.
1. After rechecking the wiring for no errors, power on the servo motor and control card (and PC). At this time, the motor should not move, and it can be easily rotated by external force. If this is not the case, check the setting and wiring of the enable signal.
Rotate the motor with external force and check whether the control card can correctly detect the change of the motor position, otherwise check the wiring and setting of the encoder signal.
Power off the control card and connect the signal line between the control card and the servo.
The following lines must be connected: the analog output line of the control card, the enable signal line, and the encoder signal line of the servo output.If it cannot be controlled, check the analog wiring and the parameter settings of the control mode.
2. Confirm that a positive number is given, the motor rotates forward, and the encoder count increases; when a negative number is given, the motor rotates reversely, and the encoder count decreases. If the motor has a load and the stroke is limited, do not use this method.
Do not give too much voltage to the test, it is recommended to be below 1V.
If the directions are inconsistent, you can modify the parameters on the control card or the motor to make them consistent.
For a closed-loop control system, if the direction of the feedback signal is incorrect, the consequences must be catastrophic.
Turn on the enable signal of the servo through the control card.
This is the servo should rotate at a lower speed, which is the legendary "zero drift".
Generally, there will be instructions or parameters to suppress zero drift on the control card.
Use this command or parameter to see if the motor speed and direction can be controlled by this command (parameter).
3. In the closed-loop control process, the existence of zero drift will have a certain influence on the control effect, and it is best to suppress it.
Use control card or servo to suppress zero drift parameters, carefully adjust to make the motor speed approach zero.
Since the zero drift itself has a certain degree of randomness, it is not necessary to require the motor speed to be absolutely zero.
4. Fine-tune the control parameters to ensure that the motor moves in accordance with the instructions of the control card. This is the work that must be done. This part of the work is more of experience and can only be omitted here.
5. Save this state to ensure that the control card is in this state when it is powered on again.
On the DC servo motor drive.
Set the control method.
The setting enable is controlled externally.
Gear ratio of encoder signal output.
Set the proportional relationship between the control signal and the motor speed.
Generally speaking, it is recommended that the maximum design speed in servo work corresponds to a control voltage of 9V.
Before wiring, initialize the parameters first.
On the control card: select the control mode; clear the PID parameters.
When the control card is powered on, the enable signal is turned off by default.
What are the common problems of DC Servo motor driver?