What is the detection of the servo motor?
Servo motor detection process
The servo motor design is a self-contained system. On the whole, the industrial design of the motor is optimized very well, so you can see that many servo motors are small in size, high in power, and quite advantageous in terms of cost performance. But in terms of control, the control system of servo motors and non-motors are often incompatible. Because the control of the servo motor is also self-contained.
The following is the servo motor detection process summarized by China DC server system manufacturer-jact for everyone:
1. First test the motor, no need to connect any circuit, short-circuit any two of the three wires of the motor, turn the motor shaft by hand, and feel resistance, then OK.
2. Connect the servo drive to the power supply according to the drawing (for example, use a voltage regulator, adjust from 100V to 220V, the drive is 100V), power on, the drive is normal, there is an error message display, check the manual, it shows that the encoder is faulty The error is normal, and the encoder has not been connected yet.
3. Connect the encoder and turn it on again, no error is displayed.
4. Set the drive according to the instructions. For example, set the "speed control mode", and then turn the potentiometer, the servo motor does not rotate. According to the instructions on the manual, adjust the toggle switch, and finally turn the "Servo-ON", the motor is locked at once, OK! Then turn the potentiometer to make the SPR/TRQR input pin have voltage, OK! The motor rotates Woke up. The number of revolutions on the servo drive reached 1000, 2000, 3000 and finally reached more than 4000 revolutions. The recommended in the manual is 3000 rpm, even higher speeds may cause some problems.
5. Reset the servo drive, change it to "position control mode", connect the motion control card (or use MACH3, connect to the parallel port of the computer) to the pulse and direction interface, the motor also rotates! According to the output rate of 500Kpps, the drive 3000rpm is displayed on the display. Both forward and reverse can be controlled by oneself.
6. Finally, adjust the motion control card and the small connecting board. The LED array on the board is for testing the output, the socket is connected to the two-phase encoder, the other socket is for output pulse/direction, and the switch and button are for testing the I/O input.
Jact, another well-known China DC servo motor Agent in China, has good brand quality and a broad market. If you need to proxy servo motor, here is a good choice.